The Abby Jay Acrylic Foundation course is a 3 day course, where you will be taught everything you need to know
about Acrylic Nails.
Day 1 (Full Day) 10am-4pm
We will be going over the basics of the nail, salon safety, some theory work and then an afternoon of practical work. You would then go off for a week to make a start on your portfolio.
Day 2 (Full day) 10.30am-4pm
This day consists of a theory test in the morning then the rest of the day we go over nail art, glitters, ombré, crystals etc then go off for 2 weeks to complete your portfolio to return on day 3.
Day 3 (Graduation day – half day)
You will be given a half day slot which will either be 9.45 or 12.45.
You will need a model to do a full set of acrylics on that I can grade as well as a completed portfolio to give a final assessment.
Once passed you will receive a fully accredited ABT certificate where you will be able to get insured as a nail tech. (You will receive a 10% discount code to gain insurance with my courses).
Unlike some courses where there are lots of students on one course and can take a long time to pass. The Abby Jay Acrylic Foundation course is designed as an intense fast track course with constant support of myself throughout and after the course to help you get to the standard you are happy with and help guide you to be a successful nail technician. So it is up to you to put as much effort in, in the time given.
Please note you must have removed any nail enhancements to attend this course as you will be practicing on each other. (This is only needed for day 1 & 2).
There is a £100.00 non refundable deposit required to secure your place on the course. Dates for courses are non transferable once you have secured your place.
- Introduction to Abby Jay Academy
- Salon Safety & Self Presentation
- Nail Anatomy
- Nail Diseases & Disorders
- Client Consultation
- Nail Preparation
- Gel Polish Application
- Aftercare/ Removal Advice
- Infills & Repairs
- Social Media Tips
- Acrylic bead pick up & ratio
- French Acrylic application
- Nail Art, Glitter & Crystal application
- Gel Polish over Acrylic
You will get a full NSI kit included in your course which is worth over £160.
The Kit includes:
- Attraction Nail Liquid 4floz
- Attraction Radiant White Powder 40gm
- Attraction Rose Blush Powder 40gm
- Attraction Totally Clear Powder 7gms
- Cally gel Non Wipe Top Coat 8ml
- Attract (Acid Free) Primer 1/2floz
- Purify Spray 2floz
- Nail Pure Plus 2floz
- Lush Brush
- No 8 Grand Kolinsky Brush
- Polybond Adhesive 1/4floz
- Nurture Oil 1/4 floz
- Endurance File 100/100 Grit x1
- Endurance File 150/150 Grit x1
- Combo File 180/180 Grit x1
- Dura Tips Natural 150ct (1-10)
- Economy Tip Cutters
- Cuticle Pusher (Stainless Steel)
- Large Dappen Dish with Lid
- Nail Wipes 250ct
- Large Blue Vinyl Carrying Bag
- New NSI Catalogue
As well as a Nail lamp, an Abby Jay Acrylic manual designed by myself with everything you need to start you off in the nail industry, it will also include tips and links to all the best suppliers for products as well as some social media tips on how to build your business.